Here at RTB IT, Inc. we have over ten years experience in the realm of web application development. Our development team has roots in enterprise level Java and .NET applications covering a full range of frameworks and tech stacks. More recently, in the last 5 years, we’ve moved into client based website builds primarily using WordPress. With WordPress we are allowed to piece together a custom look and feature set that will allow your business to quickly find a foothold on the internet and scale with you as business demands. It cannot be stated enough: WordPress is by far the most powerful, versatile, and economically viable option for anything from a simple personal blog to a Fortune 500 CMS with eCommerce ability.
When bringing a site online for a client or simply performing an audit while doing maintenance are as follows:
- The site WORKS for you: I know this seems obvious, but many sites out there contain compromises in functionality or design. We strive to set you up correctly and conveniently and we will make sure your site leverages the best SEO protocols and eCommerce tools to make an impact on your bottom line. This is your site and we want you to feel as comfortable with it as we are.
- Mobile Ready: Any site development or updates will be done with multiple devices in mind ensuring that your information is displayed appropriately no matter where its being viewed.
- Current code and standards:You can rest easy knowing that your site was implemented using current coding practices and site conventions. This way your site will stay fresh and functional, mitigating any issues due to technical debt that can choke projects if left alone for too long.
Here we will work with you to find a design or template that suits your needs and put it into action. You will see your site go from a blank page to a fully functional window into you business or message. It is important to note that a major consideration for website build outs is the design time/cost and that is why we try to offer you options a’plenty for this very thing. Custom designs, while unique, can take quite some time that adds up when design conversations go back and forth. We provide a catalog of potential themes all available to you that make finding a solution or just a starting point that much easier and cheaper. And at the same time setting you up with themes we know, use, and have found to provide the most value to our customers.
- Template Route: Leverage one of the many themes from our library. With simple updates to content and styling you’ll be off and running with a site that looks and feels unique.
- Custom Design: Going the pure custom route ensures a unique feel but carries additional designer related costs. Sometimes a custom logo is all that is needed when added to an existing theme.
- Development for designers: Are you a designer and see the benefits to subcontracting the actual development of the site or just portions. Let us get in the trenches and turn your design into a functional product while you have more time to focus on design and client contacts.
This is generally included for a time with new site builds and then renewed annually. You get your hosting and any annual plugin fees covered along with bi-monthly checks for updates and any SEO needs that may have arisen. Add to that several hours of complementary support each month to address any issues that arise or new featurs you may be looking for. Depending on the scope of the new features there may be additional development costs associated with custom development, but those would be discussed and understood prior to any coding.
Maybe you already have a site with us or someone else and you’re looking for a new featue, page, or concept that you either can’t crack or simply don’t have the time. Let us be your dev shop, we have made custom plugins and pages for anything from unique admin screens, online quiz competitions, beautifully interactive maps, and websites that push scheduled textual reminders using third party APIs.
Looking for an out of the box solution or simply an inspirational starting point? Check out our theme library complete with options we’ve grown to know an love.
View Theme Library
We also make use of the amazing Mapbox Editor and API to create beautifully functional maps that add professionalism as well as eye candy to your site.
View Map Examples